GENERAL RULES & TERMS
- TUITION IS DUE BETWEEN THE 1st & 5th OF EVERY MONTH
- After the 5th, a $10.00 late fee will be added to your tuition.
- If the student has not paid by the 10th, it is assumed the student is dropped from the roster. A new registration is required to re-enter class.
- A $40.00 Annual Fee is due in February.
- There is a fee of $30.00 for all returned checks.
- Payments are accepted via cash, check, credit/debit, and on-line invoicing. Invoices will be sent out around the 28th of every month.
RULES FOR DOJO & TUMBLING MATS
- SHOES ARE NEVER ALLOWED ON THE MATS FOR ANY REASON.
- No jewelry is to be worn during class time.
- All uniforms are to be kept clean and neat. Any worn/torn/stained uniforms should promptly be replaced.
- Do not bleach your uniforms. Do not dry your uniforms. If you have questions about gii care, please ask!
- Students are expected to be respectful to each other, adults, instructors, and peers. Students are expected to learn general courtesies and apply them (both inside and outside of class).